Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can you keep Armadillos out of your flower beds, I thing they are hunting slugs.?

You have armadillos???? That's really cool! All I ever see are bunnys and birds in KY. Sorry no good answer for you, I just think it's cool that you have armadillos!





P.S. I just let the bunnys chew on the stuff in my garden because I think they are cute to see in the morning.... everyone needs to eat!

How can you keep Armadillos out of your flower beds, I thing they are hunting slugs.?
Buy a powder that kills the slugs.
Reply:More likely they are hunting GRUBS. You can apply a grub pesticide. You can also try spreading mothballs or cut-up cayenne peppers in your garden to repel them, or actually live-trapping them with a Hav-a-hart trap and them relocating them.





Another idea: Amazon carries an impulse sprinkler that has a motion detector attached to it. When an animal walks in range of the detector the sprinkler fires out a spray of water to scare it away. :-)

shoe buckles

No comments:

Post a Comment